Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Are you really content or just saying that?

This year has certainly been a wild ride. Now that 2012 is just around the corner I wanted to share one major lesson that has been a recurrence in my life and perhaps even yours. It is this montage- "I am giving God more glory where I am at now than where I want to be".

This has been a very difficult truth to swallow considering my heart bleeds for ministry and preaching, yet, God has me in a sales position. It doesn't make complete sense right now and I have to be content with that. If I truly trust God with my life and passions and hopes and dreams then I shouldn't question him b/c he hasn't forgotten about me nor put me on the wayside.

How about you? Are you facing a tough decision, perhaps your have been places in a difficult place in life and you have to decide if trusting Christ is an expression that I say or a decision that I believe.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge him and He'll make your paths straight

No comments:

Post a Comment